Welcome (or welcome back) to Fall Semester 2016! Douglas Library staff welcome you and invite you to visit.
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Moore Building, and are open Monday - Thursday 8 am to 6 pm and Friday 8 am to 4 pm.
What can you do at the library?
· Borrow books & DVDs with your Clinton ID
· Get in-person research assistance from a librarian
· Study in our Quiet or Group Study rooms
· Use computers for coursework (secure wireless is also available if you bring your own device)
· Use the KIC scanner or photocopier
· Borrow a graphing calculator for MAT 103 or higher
· Use course reserves textbooks (we have several but not all)
· Leave a book or take a book at our Book Exchange located in the library hallway
Not on campus often? Many library resources and services are available to you wherever you are!
· Databases, E-journals, Ebooks & EBSCO Discovery (our version of search everything)
· Ask Us 24/7 chat reference assistance (link available on most library pages)
Check our website for more information at http://www.clinton.edu/DouglasLibrary/
We look forward to your visit!
Douglas Library Staff
Courtney Bretthauer, Library Clerk
Kaye Figlioli, Reference and Instruction Librarian
Sharon Bandhold, Evening Librarian
Jill Tarabula, Library Director
Best wishes for a great semester!